WeShop is the premier cross-border retail import-buying facilitation brand in South East Asia, it has ambition to scale-up its disruptive and proven e-Commerce business model beyond the region to any country (*) to enable local people for import-buying opportunities (**) of practically any single-legal-thing that is cheaper than or unavailable locally to their home's door with good deal and total peace-of-mind.
(*) that WeShop would have local presence like Middle East, Oceania… (**) from sourcing markets that WeShop supports like US, China, Japan…
Unlike other cross-border shipping facilitation only services (like BorderLinx or vPost), WeShop provides a full-cycle (from A to Z) cross-border retail shopping experience to end-buyers with a comprehensive and innovative import-buying facilitation process including:
1. GLOBAL SOURCING: WeShop sources listings from sourcing partners in export-selling markets (like US, China, Japan) onto its portal in import-buying markets (like Indonesia or Malaysia), price is shown as final in local currency inclusive of all taxes, duties and WeShop's margin.
2. LOCAL MARKETING: WeShop directly promotes its portals in the countries that its has presence, focusing on the products that are unavailable or cheaper than buying locally.
3. LOCAL PAYMENT: WeShop then collects payments from buyers through preferred local payment methods (not necessary credit card) and then purchase the goods from the sellers.
4. GLOBAL LOGISTICS: WeShop consolidates purchased items to centralized warehouses in export-selling countries, then ship the consolidated packages to import-buying countries on a regular basis.
5. LOCAL LOGISTICS: WeShop fulfills importation procedures and pay all duties before delivering every single item in the shipment to respective buyer's home.
6. PEACE OF MIND: WeShop receives and settle after-sales issues (if any) with the seller on behalf of the buyer, making cross-border shopping experience as smooth and easy as local shopping.
WeShop portal in each import-buying market may include multiple vertical sub-portals for example eBay fix-price & auction marketplace (from North America), China small B2B wholesales (for small commodities), brand fashion outlet (from North America), Japanese luxury goods, Korean cosmetic and fashion outlet, health & beauty outlet (from North America) and other verticals that can be expanded further in the future.
WeShop Global Group Pte. Ltd. is a holding company incorporated in Singapore with its subsidiaries and joint ventures in South East Asia countries operating local portals including WeShop.my in Malaysia (launched), WeShop.id in Indonesia (launched), WeShop.sg in Singapore (launched), WeShop.ph in the Philippines, WeShop.com.vn in Vietnam and WeShop.in.th in Thailand; please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and partnership opportunities…